A_WORST_NIGHTMAREEPISODE 16*JENNY'S POV*“

Jenny's POV

“Justin I don’t like the way mother was interrogating us, it makes me feel so uncomfortable” I sounded.

“So uncomfortable! Why?

“You asked why? You know am not your wife nor your pregnant fiancee, am just your patient and am not feeling comfortable the way we are lying to mother, look at the bracelet she gave me thinking that am your wife, I don’t think if I can continue with this pretending anymore” I said.

“Don’t say that Jenny, mother will soon go and everything will be over, just a matter of time” He said.

“Okay, I need to go and sleep” I stood up.

I went to my room showered before going to Justin’s room. He is already on the sofa sleeping..

Few minutes later, I heard his shout.

“Ouch! My neck!" He shouted.

“What is it Justin?" I rushed to him.

“My neck hurts me, I can’t even turn it at the right side”
He said holding his neck and trying to straight it.

“Am sorry, its probably this place you are sleeping, you are not resting very well” I said.

“I can't even turn it the right side” He said.

“I guess you need a massage, if you don’t mind can I massage your neck?" I said.

“You massage it, I need the pain to vanish” He sounded.

“Wait let me bring oil treatment” I said and went to my room.

*JUSTIN'S POV*

She brought the oil treatment.
“Please come over to the bed” She said.

We went over to the bed, she started massaging me, her hands are so soft and cool.

“Sorry dear” She said as I started in pain.

“From now on you will stop sleeping there, you will be sleeping on the bed” She said.

Few minutes later, she is done with the massage.

“Thank you so much, am much better now than earlier ” I said.

“I know you are not use to be sleeping on the sofa that’s why you have that dislocation on your neck” She said.

“Is okay”
We lie down and back each other.

“Can I ask you something Jenny?" I said.

“Yes! What is it?" She asked facing me.

“Did you mean those words you said to mother about me?" I asked.

“Are we not acting as husband and wife? So it is just an act” She said.

“Okay!
I said starring at her and her beautiful lips was tempting me to kiss it.

“Why are you starring?" She asked.

I smiled and said, “is nothing”

She turned back.
“Jenny!" I called back her attention.

“What?"She asked facing me again.

I went closer to her and kiss her, I thought she will not respond but she gave in with the kiss.
We kissed passionately.

“This shouldn’t has happened” She shouted and pushed me out.

“Am sorry Jenny I did not mean to kiss you” I said as she walked out from the room.

What have I done? Shouldn’t have kiss her, why did I allow her lips to tempt me.

What came over me, why did I have to kiss her, I shouldn’t have done that?
Frankly saying and honestly saying I really enjoyed the kiss.
Those lips or her’s were so sweet like strawberry.

I enjoyed the way our tounges were dancing inside our mouths while kissing and she is good in kissing.
When I was kissing her I felt this shock of a feeling all over my body and butterflies around my stomach.

Could it be that am falling for her or what?
But how can I be in love with a pregnant lady?
No! It cant be love, it just a feeling that will soon disappear.

*JENNY'S POV*

I rushed to the fridge and drank a full bottle of water.
Why did he kiss me? Could it be he has started fallen for me or what?
Could it be love that he feels for me or something else?

But the way he usually stares at me seem to me that he has started fallen for me.
The kissing and the cuddle was awesome.
I love the way he kissed me, I have not been kissed like that before.
It seem that I have started fallen for him but how can a pregnant lady fallen in love with man that is not her husband?

I went back to the room.
“Am sorry Jenny, I shouldn’t have done that, please forgive me”
He apologized holding his ears to show how sorry he is.

“Is okay, it just a mistake that we have to forget” I said.

“Yes it is a mistake and it won’t repeat again” He said.

“Good night Justin” I said as I lie down and back him.

“Good night too you Jenny” He replied.

I don’t think if I can forget that kiss, my mind is just flashing back to awesome kiss we had. I find it diffcult to sleep and my whole body feel like to talk to him and tell him that I enjoyed the kiss and I need more of it but I can’t do it.
I just have to close my eyes so tight in other to fall asleep.

WATCHOUT FOR EPISODE 17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHIQUITITA (THE LIVING GODDESS) EPISODE 2

Best friends